GaiaTech strives constantly to deliver the best quality services in the environmental industry. Because we provide essential risk management services to clients who need to secure and maximize values in a highly competitive marketplace, we offer employees an exciting, continually challenging range of projects. This allows us to attract and retain personnel with outstanding qualifications and industry expertise.
In turn, we provide continually more valuable services to our clients, helping us offer creative and result-oriented solutions. GaiaTech is an industry leader, and this is reflected in how we treat our personnel.
We offer competitive packages and benefits, including:
- Retirement planning (401K)
- A bonus program
- Complete medical, dental, and disability coverage
- Elective insurance plans to meet specific needs
- A comprehensive reimbursement program which fully or partially subsidizes transportation and/or parking, planned medical expenses, dependent care.
- Employees at GaiaTech are awarded a minimum of 17 paid days off every year.
- GaiaTech will fully or partially reimburse relocation expenses for qualified applicants.
- GaiaTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.